New TRiM training dates announced
Added on the 12th July 2016
We are pleased to announce our latest TRiM (Trauma Risk Management) all comers training will take place this Autumn in Exeter.
The two-day TRiM Practitioner course will be held on 3 and 4 October 2016, followed immediately by the two-day TRiM Manager course on 5 and 6 October.
Delegates are welcome to attend one or both courses, but those attending TRiM Manager training must have first been trained as a TRiM Practitioner.
Why book with us?
We are proud to be the leading provider of TRiM training; here are a few of the reasons our training sets the standard for TRiM:
- Credible trainers with exceptional operational trauma experience, we have been delivering TRiM since 2002
- Backed by research – our TRiM training, including the course book and risk assessment documents, are regularly reviewed to ensure they are in line with the latest evidence
- BTEC – Our TRiM training offers the opportunity for delegates to complete a BTEC Level 3 (TRiM Practitioners) or BTEC level 5 (TRiM Managers)
- For anyone aiming for the ESTSS Certificate in psychotraumatology, each March on Stress TRiM course counts for 20 credits towards the certificate
- Standards – we have developed a code of conduct and set of TRiM standards which are followed by others, including the UK Armed Forces
- A structured and varied approach to training delivery – we use powerpoint, role play, group exercises and discussion to stimulate a positive, interesting and fun learning environment
- Experience – March on Stress Director, Professor Neil Greenberg, was part of the Armed Forces team that first developed TRiM and remains one of the country’s leading experts in operational and occupational stress
- Our all comers training includes course materials, lunch and refreshments
- We offer discounts for charities, public sector and serving and ex-military personnel
Please click here for more details and online booking or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Page Loaded Date/Time : 2019-04-24 12:11:45
Keywords : TRiM Training, eHealth Monitoring, Crisis Management, Advanced Mentoring Skills
Description : March on Stress can help your business be better, and more resilient to the issues of Stress and Trauma