TRiM training returns to Exeter next month
Added on the 8th February 2017
Our next TRiM Practitioner and TRiM Manager courses take place in Exeter next month – with bookings open now!
TRiM Practitioner training will take place 27-28 March, followed by TRiM Manager training 29-30 March.
For further course details and online bookings please click here or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why book with us?
We are proud to be the leading provider of TRiM training; here are a few of the reasons our training sets the standard for TRiM:
- Credible trainers with exceptional operational trauma experience, we have been delivering TRiM since 2002
- Backed by research – our TRiM training, including the course book and risk assessment documents, are regularly reviewed to ensure they are in line with the latest evidence
- BTEC – Our TRiM training offers the opportunity for delegates to complete a BTEC Level 3 (TRiM Practitioners) or BTEC level 5 (TRiM Managers)
- For anyone aiming for the ESTSS Certificate in psychotraumatology, each March on Stress TRiM course counts for 20 credits towards the certificate
- TRiM Managers are also trained to deliver a ‘Trauma Awareness’ briefing back in their organisation
- Standards – we have developed a code of conduct and set of TRiM standards which are followed by others, including the UK Armed Forces
- A structured and varied approach to training delivery – we use powerpoint, role play, group exercises and discussion to stimulate a positive, interesting and fun learning environment
- Experience – March on Stress Director, Professor Neil Greenberg, was part of the Armed Forces team that first developed TRiM and remains one of the country’s leading experts in operational and occupational stress
- Our all comers training includes course materials, lunch and refreshments
- We offer discounts for charities, public sector and serving and ex-military personnel
Page Loaded Date/Time : 2021-01-16 15:00:39
Keywords : PTSD, Straw (Sustaining Resilience at Work), Psychological Wellness, Crisis Management
Description : March on Stress can help your business recognise the symptoms of Trauma and PTSD, addressing them before they affect your people