Mental Health at Work: What's the Evidence?
09:00 on 11th Feb 20
Price : £175.00 exc VAT
Held at Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum, Kensington, SW7 4DN
Join us in London for the next March on Stress conference!
‘Mental Health at Work: What's the Evidence?' will take place in London on Tuesday, 11th February 2020.
We are delighted to be joined by a number of excellent speakers, session titles are now available and have been updated below:
- Professor Neil Greenberg, March on Stress, King’s College London. Session title: ‘What does scientific evidence tell us about improving mental health in the workplace?’
- Dr Will Ponsonby, President of the Society of Occupational Medicine. Session title: ‘Mental fitness for safety critical workers’
- Dr Andrew Ronald (NHS Grampian), Ed House (Home Office), Anthony Birkett (HM Passport Office). Session title: ‘Peer support in organisational settings – what works and what are the opportunities?’
- Dr Brock Chisholm, Trauma Treatment International. Session title: ‘Keeping the lawyers away: Promoting mental wellbeing in stressful workplace environments’
- Martin Lally, Greater Manchester Police. Session title: ‘Focusing on Protecting the Protectors’
- Dr Laura Rafferty, King’s College London. Session title: ‘Stigma and Barriers to care – how might people with mental health problems navigate their way into effective care’
- Dr Vanessa Moulton, Mindflex. Session title: 'A Proactive Approach to Psychological Health: The importance of tools for building and maintaining Psychological Fitness'
- Darren Humphrey & Dr Karla Greenberg, March on Stress. Session title: ‘What next? Evidence-based clinical support’
Who should attend?
The conference is a fantastic learning opportunity for anyone interested in, or involved with, supporting people with trauma or stress in the workplace. For TRiM and StRaW personnel the day will provide an excellent CPD opportunity.
Where and when?
The conference will take place at the Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum, 97 Cromwell Road, SW7 4DN on Tuesday 11th February 2020.
Registration will begin at 9am for a 9.30am start and the event will finish no later than 4.30pm.
The conference fee is £175* (plus VAT) per attendee.
*Discounts available for charities and public sector – contact us at email@example.com for details.
Book A Place
Page Loaded Date/Time : 2021-09-27 16:07:37
Keywords : Breaking Bad News, Preventing PTSD, Hostage Situations, Crisis Management
Description : March on Stress provide courses for TRiM and PTSD prevention