StRaW Practitioners and Managers combined course (July 2020) (remote training)
09:00 on 7th Jul 20 to 17:00 on 9th Jul 20
Price : £1,125.00 exc VAT
Held at Remote training , ,
Join us for live training via zoom for our remote StRaW® Practitioners and StRaW Managers course in July.
Our all-comers StRaW courses are suitable for individuals as well as organisations wishing to send people for training.
Our three-day combined course covers:
- The detection of workplace stress, spotting the signs of psychological distress that might otherwise go unnoticed
- Evidence-based skills to provide effective support and mentoring in relation to mental health difficulties
- An approach (REACTMH®) to help connect with people who might need help but not want to accept it
- How to plan and implement a common-sense approach to manage personnel within your organisation after identifying they may be having difficulties
- Knowledge of when and where to refer those who are at risk of developing psychological problems
- How to prepare and deliver a StRaW and mental health awareness briefing in your organisation
- We also provide in date StRaW Managers with guidance and tools for ‘refreshing’ StRaW Practitioners
Due to the nature of the content and structure of our StRaW courses, and to ensure you can gain the maximum from the training we keep our course numbers small.
Delegates will receive a course handbook along with other relevant course materials as well as a certificate of attendance, which can be used for inclusion in a CPD file.
You can read more about StRaW by March on Stress here.
Page Loaded Date/Time : 2020-05-31 10:48:46
Keywords : TRiM BTEC Course, TRiM Education, TRiM Training, Sustaining Resilience at Work (StRaW)
Description : March on Stress provide courses for TRiM and PTSD prevention